I have transformed my life several times and created a program that includes everything I know from my lifestyles as horse trainer, globetrotter, security officer, performing artist and entrepreneur over the last 10 Years.
I always followed my dreams. Listened to my intuition, my tiny little voice that guides me like a compass through the big adventure called life.
- ✨ Sometimes like a fine tingling feeling in my gut.
- ☄️ Sometimes like a burden, feeling heavy in my chest
- 🌈 Sometimes like an overwhelming euphoria in my body.
- ❄️ Sometimes like a silent and secret longing hidden away in the corner of my heart.
I want to share some of the benefits I got from training over the last years.
Before I started my circus journey, I worked as a security officer. Just standing on spots for many hours. Or carrying around a bunch of important keys.. anyway besides that:
- 🌲 I was not grounded.
- 🧟♀️ Not attending my body.
- 👣 Not able to take the lead in my life!
- 💖 Had not much self-love.
During my training journey, I learned to appreciate my body. I spend so many hours just sitting on the floor stretching my legs and pointing my toes. I enjoyed every minute of the nasty stretching sensation. Because it made me feel my physical self! It was about me. Not an outside distraction.
I mean when did you last feel and appreciate your feet. Just point your foot as much as you can (yes right now) so you get that nice bow and feel how it makes you more elegant.
After years of daily exercising I learned:
- 🤸♀️ To trust my body!
- 🏋️♀️ To be sure that my body will get there where I want it to be!
- 💃 To be sure that my body serves me at its best!
- 🧚♀️ To love my Body!
But why do I exercise? Because feeling my power is the kick! I can feel every cell in my body, I can feel the blood flowing through my veins. I can feel from head to tow how the circuit starts to work and the cells start to be active. I feel alive! It’s not a matter of burning a few muscles to make them grow. No, it’s about pushing my limits. It’s about Focus! It’s about physical and mental power!
By exercising I use the body as a tool to give myself more:
- 🌞 self-confidence!
- 🌜 courage!
- ✨ creative ability!
- 🐞 excitement!
I will share with you the exact steps that made me the performing artist and sexy badass I am today!